Bringing fresh produce and items directly from the Farmer or Producer to the Dingley Village Community.
The Dingley Village Farmers Market is an initiative of the Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre. Operating on the THIRD SATURDAY of the month at 31 Marcus Rd, Dingley Village between 8:30am & 1pm.
Get your expression of interest in early to secure your place at this new and exciting Farmers' Market.
Saturday 18th November
8.30am – 1pm
Download and read the Market Terms and Conditions by clicking here.
Complete the online expression of interest form and supply all the relevant documentation.
Your application will be reviewed by our Market Manager, who will contact you if your application has been accepted.
If you are successful, you will be provided with an invoice for payment.Payment can be made via bank transfer, details on invoice. We do not accept payment on the day.
Once your payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation email that confirms your booking.
What information do you need to supply?
To complete your application online, you will need to supply the following information.
ALL food and consumable vendors
- Evidence of current commercial and public insurance cover that covers the full day.
- Business Description outlining your goods and services for sale or distribution.
- If approved, Streat Trader – Statement of Trade. You can find out more by visiting www.streatrader.com.au.
What do I bring on the day?
The Farmers' market is held OUTDOORS. You must supply everything you need to trade on the day. e.g. chairs, tables marques etc. There is LIMITED power available and generators must comply with the restrictions outlined in the terms and conditions. If you have requested power, please ensure your requirements are provided on your application. Check your subsequent confirmation by the market manager is for a powered site. Contact us if information incorrect.
All marquees must be weighed down. The Market Manager reserve the right to suspend your trade if we believe the site poses a risk to festival goers.
$60 per 3x3 site. Additional 3m frontage $30 subject to availability. Power extra
Vendors who wish to book for a regular place, please contact our market Manager on 0490 847 125 to discuss pricing.
What is Public Liability Insurance?
All store holders are required to have commercial and personal liability insurance and must supply documentation to evidence this. If your stall or exhibit is found to be responsible for injuring someone else or damaging their property, public liability insurance provides cover for the cost of damages and legal representation.
Why do I need to source my own Public Liability Insurance?
We have a variety of vendors selling different products and services – and all with varying degrees of risk. A one-size product does not fit everyone, and if we were to add insurance on top of the cost of a stall, individuals would end up paying more to compensate those who carry a higher risk. It is more cost effective for you to get your own insurance that is reflective of your level of risk.
This is common practice for markets and events, and there are a number of providers who can provide you with a quote, such as:
- AAMI: Public Liability insurance for market stalls and trade exhibitors.
Phone: 13 22 44
- AUZI: Online Marketstall Insurance for Public and Products Liability – Quotes online in 30 seconds!
Phone: 1300 939698
- NetInsure: Immediate Online Insurance Cover
Phone: (02) 9604 6166
You can also find insurance cover through an association membership such as
- TradersVoice – a $200 membership includes $20 million Public Liability Insurance.
Phone: 1300 572 722
In no way does the Dingley Village Farmers' Market or the Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre endorse any of the products listed above. These are provided as a guide only. You should seek professional advice that takes into account your own circumstances to find the right product for you.
Having problems with our form?
The most common problems with the web form include:
- uploading large attachments – An attachment should not be more than 1 – 2 MB. The bigger your file is, the longer it will take up upload after you press submit. Please only press submit once and wait for the confirmation page to load.
- not completing all required fields – please double check that you have filled in all required fields (marked with an *).
If you’re still having problems with the form, you can download our PDF version of the application form or pick up a copy at the Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre. Return details are contained on the form.