Please click here for our AGM report.
Purpose and Values
Our Statement of Purpose is our core business, why we are here. To help and guide us in providing our core business we have a set of values by which we operate.
To establish, maintain, develop, promote, encourage and coordinate the provision of facilities, activities or services that provide residents of Dingley Village with the opportunity to participate in education programs, community engagement, community development and community strengthening.
We will achieve this through:
- A balanced rage of services and activities based upon social, educational, skills development, support, leisure and other related community building activities.
- The management and development of the Neighbourhood centre for the benefit of the community it serves.
We will demonstrate our commitment to our purpose through being:
- Legally responsible
- and through sound financial management
Becoming a Member of Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre
As an incorporated society, Dingley Village Neighbourhood Centre actively encourages members of the local community to join and become a member of the Centre.
Becoming a member is easy and it helps the House to continue to grow and thrive. Please contact the Centre to enquire about how to become a member. There are a number of benefits to becoming a member.
Sign up and you will receive:
- Invitation to all the Community House events
- Have input into the governance of the Association
- Have voting rights and nominate for a position on the Committee
- Receive a copy of the Annual Report and invitation to the AGM
- The joy of knowing that you are supporting your local community